Barker College Head Boy
16 years of age
“I would like to see more legislation to help refugees and asylum seekers, supporting environmentalist groups, planting more trees, helping people in need, and especially people in poverty, and starting a cycle where we can provide them the support, education, transport and health services to be a self-sustaining motion. Really, we should do as much as we can, to help as many people as we can.”
- My main motivation for wanting to be a leader was to have a platform to truly help others, provide value and to speak about the ideas I'm passionate about. A good leader, in my opinion, is not only a good friend but a good role model.
- I'm constantly looking to inspire others and help them find their motivations, so they can be passionate about what they believe in and then, hopefully inspire them to do what they enjoy.
Something that stands out about this young leader?
- Has his heart set on a future in engineering in particular, aerospace.
- Isn’t a bad ice skater - can perform some cool tricks!
He’s our future, why is his leadership and influence on society something to talk about?
- Take action - it's us who really should be making and driving the change, and we should be doing that as soon as we can.
- Empathy is key for a leader, and being open-minded enough to see everyone's perspective, to take that into account. It doesn’t mean you have to necessarily agree with them, but show a level of respect for having heard and comprehended said perspective.
- Everyone, make the most of all the opportunities you have. Enact change and try to inspire others and to do that with kindness, with an open heart and warmth to everyone. Be the change that you want to see in the world - just like Gandhi said.
Request an appointment
Let's discuss your photography experience