Our Lady of Mercy College, Parramatta
16 years of age
“You see people striking for climate change. I’m hoping those little actions will make a bigger difference in the long run. I think we’re brave by voicing what we want. It’s our generation who will be voting, so I don’t know why leaders aren’t listening to that if they’re the voters who are going to be electing them.”
- I'd want everyone to be an empathetic listener, such a good value to have. If you're empathetic to the people, I feel the world would be such a brighter place.
- Our best ideas come from when we work together and sort of pick apart people's ideas because they all have the individual gifts and ideas that they can bring forward.
- Good active listening. Listening to the opinions of others and then be able to put that into action.
There’s a lot of pressure on my peers to do well, and remain focused on the ATAR, the HSC, what university selection - I’m not sure there’s enough support around to assist with the release of such pressure/tension
Something that stands out about this young leader?
- A people person and loves to socialise. Can put together a great Spotify playlist!
- Interested in a profession of journalism or psychology
- Both parents are School Principals
- If she could ask anyone, dead or alive, she’d ask the Egyptians why they built the pyramids
She’s our future, why is her leadership and influence on society something to talk about?
- If I could ask our Prime Minister anything - with so much scientific knowledge and so much pressure from everyone to just think about climate change, why are you in denial and why are you not doing anything?
- Words of wisdom - don’t give up, just keep trying. You fall down, you pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and try again.
Request an appointment
Let's discuss your photography experience