Scots College Prefect
17 years of age
“If I could speak to the Prime Minister, Scott Morrison, I would say stop focusing on what the rest of the world is doing and start focusing on what Australia needs. There is always such a highlight on the progress of different countries e.g. Brexit, yet most of our population is in drought and water levels dropping drastically. Most farmers are starving themselves and losing their income, and they’re losing the resources that gives them that income to start with.”
- As a leader, I am striving to inspire a change. Mainly to inspire my peers to pursue excellence. And, as Napoleon once said, "The only limit we set, is the one we acknowledge."
- I think it’s important, as leaders, we take it one step at a time. Everyone tries to take these giant leaps to make change. There are no shortcuts, just one step at a time - start small and build on each win along the way.
- Leaders today seem to lack the skill of active listening. Most leaders today are still living the notion that companies need to be authoritarian when they lead, instead of listening to their employees and their ideas. More ideas leads to greater results and a better way of doing things!
Something that stands out about this young leader?
- His grandfather was a great influence. He taught Ethan the value of having everything by having nothing.
- He gets his best ideas from his little brother; mainly because the mind of a child is so imaginative, it had no end, he’s always thinking, creating and plotting.
- One of the biggest challenges facing school leavers is the pressure and stress to know what they want/should do, what they want to be, by when, by whom et.al.
- Favourite car of all time - Ferrari 250 California
- Father is a hotelier - has grown up in and around hospitality all his life. Finds the experience in hospitality has shaped him into the young man he is today. Such a multitude of skills learned through that upbringing.
- Aspiring to do a Bachelor of Business with a sub-major in Law.
Request an appointment
Let's discuss your photography experience