Crestwood High School Captain
17 years of age
“I really hope the future generation will see there’s life beyond technology, and that personal connections garnered by face-to-face interactions are way more important long term, and in any instance.”
- Regardless of how different everyone is, from their belief systems through to their difference of opinion, it’s important we all remain respectful to one another.
- My motivation comes from wanting to see other people reach their full potential.
- My drive for helping others comes from my belief in that there’s a God that’s greater than us.
- Positivity is an attitude that every leader should possess. It is contagious and engages groups far more than a sense of negativity.
- A good leader also needs to be a good listener and understand what the broader concerns are. Many leaders in today’s world lack authenticity and run their own agenda.
- We need to have a greater focus on saving and protecting our environment, freedom of speech and freedom of religion.
- Would like to see a unified front even across the Australian education sector. Where public, selective and private schools al work together, play together, learn together, work towards the future together - rather than being segregated.
Something that stands out about this young leader?
- Can ride a unicycle and juggle on the unicycle.
- Would like to do some missionary work in another country e.g. Middle East
- Would love to pursue a profession in art, graphic design.
He’s our future, why is his leadership and influence on society something to talk about?
- Life can be hard, so it’s important to have leaders that look out for everyone. It’s important for younger people to have mentors to look up to in a time of change and in times of need. As a leader it’s your job to look for change and ways to make ‘the right of passage’ easier.
- As a leader it is important to be relatable. For people to know they can approach and talk to, not be seen as someone who thinks they’re more superior to them.
Request an appointment
Let's discuss your photography experience