Ryde Secondary College School Captain
17 years of age
“I would like to be more hands on to create real change in the world. I’d like to make the world a more equitable place where everyone has the same opportunities. Obviously that is easier said than done, and no doubt a long and difficult process but I think there are things that could be done now to make it happen faster and more efficiently, and to address the things that have been overlooked.”
Something that stands out about this young leader?
- Speaks 6 languages - Spanish, Portugueses, Korean, Indonesian, Mandarin and English
- Lived in Taiwan for 12 months during high school
- Has visited North Korea
She’s our future, why is her leadership and influence on society something to talk about?
- Wants to make the world a more equitable place for everyone to have the same opportunities
- Believes that countries across the world need to work together more in order to see real change happen
- Wants to bridge the cultural gap between Australia and other countries. Her goal would be to work for the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
Request an appointment
Let's discuss your photography experience